Friday, February 18, 2011

Dearest Family & Friends...

On Friday, February 11th at 7:16 AM, we lost the most beautiful person God had placed on this earth...our Mother.

There are no words that seem to adequate enough to say thank you to everyone who expressed their sympathy for the loss of our beautiful Mother. My family is grateful to have had the amount of love & support that we have had. I love my mother very much & am proud to know that she touched so many lives & so many hearts. She was the nicest most beautiful person I've ever known & will remain my best friend forever. She truly had the most gentle soul & that is why i know she belonged in Heaven, God wanted her by His side.

Please continue to pray for strength for me & my family in the hours,days, months & years to come. We apologize in advance for any lack of communication; this has been very hard, very sudden, and unexpected. We loved her so & we always will. For Valentines we all received the most beautiful Angel....God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment